We had such a great weekend! And now we’re taking a few days off after delivering our advanced program (LoveLaunch Program) weekend workshop. What a blessing it is to support women to embrace their inner soulmate, release the barriers to love, and to create the life of their dreams! We also shared them our exclusive Free Your Heart System, the empowering way for women to navigate the “relationship exploration dance” (also known as dating), with ease and grace and self-respect.
In this week’s article, I share with you our definition of soulmate love and how that applies to you. I hope you enjoy it and get value out of it.
Johnny and I have been helping people magnetize their soulmate (officially and unofficially) for a little over 9 years now…and one question just keeps coming up over and over again. Today, I’m going to answer it once and for all:
What’s a Soulmate?
There are many different definitions of soulmates, just as there are many different definitions of the term “success”, which means something different to different people.
The term soulmate, the way Johnny and I define it in the context of our life and in our programs and telecourses and live events, is essentially this:
1. Your soulmate is available to you and wants to walk down life’s path together with you for the rest of your lives.
2. Your soulmate wants the same type of relationship as you do.
3. He/She shares the same values and ideals as you do.
4. His/her life goals are compatible with yours.
5. There is a “simpatico” feeling about the relationship… an ease and a comfort that is almost unparalleled in your history of relationships. There is so much healing that happens as a result of the relationship with this person. True soulmates are always growing and expanding because that is what your soul always wants to do – grow, expand, express more fully and more freely… as opposed to ego-mates, where there is unconscious commitment to everything staying the same and being in a fixed mindset.
Too often people get caught up in the definition, so much so that they don’t allow their hearts to get into alignment with what it actually is. The real question is not how WE define soulmate love, but how YOU do, and what exactly are you doing in order to experience it in your life.
So, tell me, what feels empowering or even a relief to you about that definition we offer you above? I’d love to hear from you, and as always, I read them all and do my best to reply to all comments.
Johnny and Lara Recommend:
Do you ever feel like you have a soulmate out there you just haven’t met yet?
Bestselling author Katherine Woodward Thomas, MA, MFT, has developed a powerful and proven process for finding your soulmate that she wants to share with you in this free online seminar.
There are even spiritual luminaries, including Marianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra, and Neale Donald Walsch who rave about Katherine and the Calling in “The One” approach.
Make this the year you look back on as the year you “called in” your soulmate.